- This event has passed.
National PCC Day 2020
September 22 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Theme: Get Connected and Grow!
Date and Time: Tuesday, September 22, starting at 2:00 p.m. ET
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Welcome – Get Connected and Grow Your PCC to New Heights
- State of the Business
- Growing Forward: The Future of the PCC
- Celebrating Excellence
- Thank You – Connect, Grow, & Step into the Future!
3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.: Break
3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Optional concurrently conducted Educational Breakout Sessions Topics:
- Five Benefits to Belonging to the PCC
- Election and Political Mail
- Innovation (Informed delivery)
- Informed Visibility/Data Metrics
- Shipping Strategy – Products and Services
- Small Business Initiatives
- Mail Repositioning
Note: The one-hour agenda titles and breakout session topics may slightly change. All sessions will be recorded and posted for future PCC use.
To register for National PCC Day click the following link: 2020.pccday.com.
You must register individually via the link to attend. Stay tuned for additional information about the PCC Day agenda, news and education offerings.
- Once you click on the PCC link you will be asked a series of required questions. You must answer the questions to register.
- After you register, you will be taken to a web page where you can download the National PCC Day event to your calendar. Please make sure you download the event so it will populate on your calendar.
- The PCC Day platform will work on most web browsers, however, for optimal viewing we recommend using Chrome or Firefox. The platform does not work on Internet Explorer. When you receive your confirmation email there is a link where you can test your system. Please test your system right away to make sure it is compatible with the National PCC Day platform.