May 21-24, 2023
The Greater Baltimore PCC was recognized for outstanding achievement in the following awards categories:
- 2021 PCC of the year, Metro Market
- 2021 Education Excellence, Gold Level
- 2020 Mentor of the Year
- 2019 Membership Excellence, Bronze Level
- 2019 Postmaster of the Year, Bronze Level -Le Gretta Ross-Rawlings
- 2018 PCC of the Year Large Market
- 2018 District Manager of the Year, Gold Level, recognizing Dane Coleman
- 2018 Membership Excellence, Gold Level
- 2018 Communication Excellence, Bronze Level
Congratulations to the Executive Board and all GBPCC Members for making this possible!
A Message from the Industry Co-Chair
“I count on the GBPCC and the Post Office to be my business partners and they never let me down. Remember this is your Greater Baltimore Postal Customer Council and we want you to succeed. We are stronger together. Mail is alive but changing and we have so much to look forward to. Join today and become a part of the future of mail! Clients often ask me for help to navigate the changing postal regulations and design requirements. If I didn’t have such a close relationship with GBPCC and the endless resources made available to me and my business, I could never be considered the valued source of information that my customers have grown to rely on and appreciate.”
– Judith E. Antisdel, Industry Co-Chair
To engender meaningful dialogue and mutual cooperation between the United States Postal Service in Baltimore, Maryland and those organizations whose business activities, to a large extent, depend upon an efficient and effective United States Postal Service and to initiate and pursue actions beneficial to both organizations.